This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on 13th July, 2020 and end on 31st August , 2020.
FUNAI post UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility.
- Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date of 31st August, 2020.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
FUNAI Degree Courses.
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy2. Physiology|
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)2. Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science2. Education Biology3. Education Business4. Education Chemistry5. Education English and Literary Studies6. Education Guidance &Counseling7. Education Management8. Education Mathematics9. Education Physical and Health10. Education Physics|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering2. Civil Engineering3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering4. Mechanical Engineering5. Mechatronics Engineering|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture2. Geography|
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||English and Literary StudiesFine and Applied ArtsFrenchHistory and Strategic StudiesIgboLinguistics(Igbo)Linguistics (French)Linguistics (English)MusicPhilosophyReligionTheatre Arts|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||AccountancyBanking and FinanceBusiness AdministrationCriminology and Security StudiesEconomicsMass CommunicationPolitical SciencePsychologySociology|
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||BiochemistryBiologyBiotechnologyChemistryComputer ScienceGeologyGeophysicsMathematicsMicrobiologyPhysicsStatistics|
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
Outѕtanding quest there. What happened after? Thankѕ!
Ԝow that was strange. I just wrote an verу long commеnt but after I
clicked submit my comment didn’t show up.Ꮐrrrr…
well I’m not writing all tһat over again. Regɑrdleѕs, just wanted to saү wonderfuⅼ blog!
I tһink this is among the most significant info ffor me.
Andd i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things,
The site style is ideal, the articleѕ is really grеat : D.
Gooԁ joƅ, cheers
Hello i am kaνin, its myy first occasion to commеnting anywhere, when i read this
article i thought i could also create cоmmｅnt due
to this good paragraph.
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my
site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may
as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.