National Open University of Nigeria
- An applicant for undergraduate admission into NOUN is normally expected to have a minimum of 5 o-level credits including English Language and Mathematics.
- Additional requirements might apply for some programmes and these can be viewed after selecting the Programme and entry level at the Faculty’s admission page.
- To apply for a programme, select the Faculty, choose the programme and entry level so that the View Requirementbutton is enabled. Clicking this button will reveal the corresponding entry requirement and enable the Applybutton on the pre-payment application page.
- Fill in all the remaining details on the page before submitting.
- On successful submission of the pre-payment form, you are redirected to Remita to obtain an RRR invoice which should be used to effect payment for the application form.
- An applicant who pays online using a payment card will automatically obtain the online form which must be filled before submission.
- Applicants who pay through a bank branch must click on Continue after payment… and enter their Unique ID and RRR. They are also given the opportunity to change the Programme applied for.
- Applicants who had paid using an RRR generated last semester or earlier must restart the application process upto the point when they are re-directed to remita. They should now use the newly generated UniqueID with the old RRR used for payment when they click Proceed after payment.
- In all cases a successful payment will lead to the generation of an online application form which should be filled before submission online. The admission process is automated and the outcome is virtually instantaneous!