Npower Batch C Registration: Updates Portal and Mistakes to Avoid-Apply Here
In no distant time, 2020 batch C npower applicants will start registration, the site will be opened precisely June 26th, 2020.
Applicants are expected to get their details right even before time to prevent disqualification
The 2020 Npower registration for new entrant will formal starts 26th of June 2020, about 400,000 volunteers will be onboarded at the end of the recruitment exercise
Batch C registration will span six weeks and may be renewed with additional two weeks if need be, the Npower portal is already set to receive massive applications without hitches in its site
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has said that it will commence the enrolment of the third batch of N-Power beneficiaries June 26th and will span for six weeks.”
“According to the ministry, the decision to enroll the third batch of the scheme was made following consultations and a review of the submissions on the reform of the programme for greater efficiency.”
“It also explained that the enrolment will provide opportunities for more Nigerian youths to access the programme, in furtherance of the President’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty”.
How to be Selected and mistakes to Avoid
While there are NO automatic ways to be selected in the forthcoming 2020 recruitment, this article provides some help to prospective applicants who may be interested in the program, on how to scale through to the selection and final list without hitches.
To be selected:
To be successfully shortlisted in the pre-selection stage, you must answer all the questions within a short time, preferably if you could use 5 minutes to answer 30 or more questions, the better your chances of being selected.
• Only 18 years of age and above can register, the system will fetch out under aged or over aged applicants.
• N-power program is only for the unemployed graduates, civil servants both in the state and federal need not to apply as the system via BVN will expose them.
• When writing the mandatory test, candidates are advised to use desk top computers or laptops, Ipad or phones with good internet connection to avoid hitches.
• You are to proceed to device selection option and select your device immediately you finish you test.
• Applicants are to keep their registration/ application number secretly, it will be used for reference when occasion demand for it.
• Applicants Date-of-Birth on Bank Verification Number MUST tally with the Date-of-Birth on the Bank Account used.
• Applicants Names on the Bank Verification Number MUST tally with the Names on the Bank Account Number.
• Applicants must possess certificates from high institutions (like Bsc,Hnd,Nd,Msc etc.) O’level is out of the equation.
• Applicants must write the mandatory test; the test encompasses questions drawn from different segments of the program.
• Double registration is automatically disqualification, be warned
We advise applicants to:
• Go for N-agro or N-teach, more people are needed there than N-tax and N-health for the graduate category.
• For none graduates, you are advised to go creative, you might be selected than N-build.
How to Apply for N-power 2020 Recruitment
1. Portal opens 11.45pm, June 26th, 2020.
2. Application is FREE. You can apply at Eloson Technology
3. Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN