The word “affidavit” means a written statement of facts voluntarily made by an affiant (otherwise known as “deponent”) under an oath or affirmation administered by a person authorized to do so by law.
Thus, an affidavit is a written document signed by a deponent stating certain relevant facts within the direct or circumstantial knowledge of the deponent.
In Nigeria, there are many instances where an affidavit is necessary and should be done by the deponent.
For instance, where a deponent need to provide evidence of his or her age in the absence of certificate of birth, an affidavit of declaration of age becomes indispensable.
Similarly, an affidavit can be done in respect of the underlisted situations:
- When contemplating change of name; affidavit of service by sheriffs;
- Change of ownership (especially in motor vehicles);
- Affidavit of means;
- Affidavit in lieu of tenement rate;
- Trustees; Administrators; Executors’ affidavit.
- Affidavit of declaration
- Affidavit of Guardianship;
- Proof of ownership;
- Authorization cases;
- Power of Attorney;
- Lost Items/Documents of title;
- Loss of Sim Card/Replacement;
- Affidavit of change of address
- Affidavit of good conduct
- Affidavit of loss of important documents such as drivers license, vehicle particulars, motorcycle particulars, certificate, voter’s card, school documents, house documents, property documents, and any others.
- Affidavit of non cult member
- Affidavit of fact
- Affidavit of correction of name
We can help you process this affidavit duly stamp and signed in a court and deliver to you in any location all over the world for citizens of Nigeria at Eloson Technology Limited.
request for any of this service online at www.elosontechnology.com
Note: if you need a sound and senior lawyer of over 21 years of practice you can also contact us: 07066532710.
Read the latest news: www.newsdeskpaper.com